- 1100 9th Ave
Seattle, WA 98101
Phone: (206) 223-6600
- Dr. John Corman, MD is a general surgeon in Seattle, Washington. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington. He is affiliated with Virginia Mason Medical Center.
Dr. Corman's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: General Surgery
Dr. Corman's Education & Medical Training
- UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Urology
- Baylor College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Corman's Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License1998 - 2016
- American Board of UrologyUrology
Dr. Corman's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MDConsumers Checkbook
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Corman's Clinical Trials
- EVEREST: EVErolimus for Renal Cancer Ensuing Surgical Therapy, A Phase III StudyStart of enrollment: 2011 Apr 01
Agbemadzo, B.M.,Amin, A.,Ardman, B.,Atkins, J.N.,Bearden, J.D.,Beeker, T.A.,Behrens, R.J.,Bhoopalam, N.,Bosscher, J.R.,Bravin, E.,Briccetti, F.M.,Bury, M.J.,Busiek, D.F.,Carolla, R.L.,Chapman, R.A.,Cook, ...
- Phase II Study of Neoadjuvant IMC-A12 Combined With Androgen Deprivation Prior to ProstatectomyStart of enrollment: 2008 Oct 01
Corman, J.M.,Dean, J.P.,Montgomery, B.,Plymate, S.
- A Phase III Blinded Study of Immediate Post-Turbt Instillation of Gemcitabine Versus Saline in Patients With Newly Diagnosed or Occasionally Recurring Grade I/II Superficial Bladder CancerStart of enrollment: 2007 Sep 01
Basler, J.W.,Beeker, T.A.,Brand, T.C.,Colman, L.K.,Corman, J.M.,Culkin, D.J.,Friedberg, J.W.,Kim, H.L.,Kusuda, L.,Lerner, S.P.,Marchello, B.T.,Messing, E.M.,Morris, J.C.,Peabody, J.O.,Riggs, S.B.,Setlik, ...
Dr. Corman's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Quality of Life After Sipuleucel-T Therapy: Results From a Randomized, Double-blind Study in Patients With Androgen-dependent Prostate Cancer. Beer, T. M.,Schellhammer, P. F.,Corman, J. M.,Glodé, L. M.,Hall, S. J.,Whitmore, J. B.,Frohlich, M. W.,Penson, D. F.; Urology. 2013 Aug.
- Response of the Insulin-Like Growth Factor (IGF) System to IGF-IR Inhibition and Androgen Deprivation in a Neoadjuvant Prostate Cancer Trial: Effects of Obesity and Androgen Deprivation. Dean, J. P.,Sprenger, C. C.,Wan, J.,Haugk, K.,Ellis, W. J.,Lin, D. W.,Corman, J. M.,Dalkin, B. L.,Mostaghel, E.,Nelson, P. S.,Cohen, P.,Montgomery, B.,Plymate, S. R.; J. Clin. Endocrinol. Metab.. 2013 May.
- Once Upon a Loss. Corman, J. M.; Oncologist. 2013 Jan 22.
Register to See Citations and 34 More...
Dr. Corman's Professional Memberships
- Aetna Choice POS II
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Choice
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Health Net Oregon PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- ODS Network
- Premera BCBS Heritage & Heritage Plus 1
- Providence Health System Personal Option
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. John Corman, Dr. John Corman, MD, Dr. J Corman, Dr. John M Corman
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Corman's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (General Surgery, WA)
- Hao-Jun Chong, MD
- David Mathes, MD
- James Mhyre, MD
- Craig Birgfeld, MD
- Marc Horton, MD
- John Kildow, MD
- Fawwaz Shaw, MD
- Jeffrey Halldorson, MD
- Charles Weems, MD
- Emanuel Nearing, MD