- 3710 Sw Us Veterans Hospital Rd
Portland, OR 97239
Phone: (503) 220-8262
Fax: (503) 273-5319
- Dr. John Dryden, MD is a physiatrist in Portland, Oregon. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Washington. He is affiliated with Portland VA Medical Center.
Dr. Dryden's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Physical Medicine/Rehab: Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Dr. Dryden's Education & Medical Training
- University of WashingtonResidency, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Oregon Health & Science University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Dryden's Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License1990 - 2014
- American Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationPhysical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- American Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationSpinal Cord Injury Medicine
Dr. Dryden's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Lack of utility of Semmes-Weinstein monofilament testing in suspected carpal tunnel syndrome. Pagel, K.J., Kaul, M.P., Dryden, J.D.; Am J Phys Med Rehabil. 2002 Aug.
- When to use the combined sensory index. Kaul, M. P., Pagel, K. J., Dryden, J. D.; Muscle Nerve. 2001 Aug.
- Carpal compression test and pressure provocative test in veterans with median-distribution paresthesias. Kaul, M. P., Pagel, K. J., Wheatley, M. J., Dryden, J. D.; Muscle Nerve. 2001 Jan.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
- Dr. John Dryden, Dr. John Dryden, MD, Dr. J Dryden, Dr. John David Dryden
- 6 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 6 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Dryden's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Physical Medicine/Rehab, OR)
- Franklin Wong, MD
- John Gerhardt, MD
- Shahab Moradi, DO
- Hai Tran, DO
- David Stewart, MD
- Duncan Soule, MD
- Andrea Karl, MD
- James Kulik, MD
- James Cook, DO
- Meleisa Mcdonell, MD