Dr. Gerdes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4212B Willowlake Ct.
Jefferson City, MO 65109Phone(573) 893-6802Fax(573) 893-6892
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Washington University in St. Louis School of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1975 - 1976
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1970
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State License 1972 - 2016
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsPositron emission tomography studies of organophosphate chemical threats and oxime countermeasuresCharles M. Thompson, John M. Gerdes, Henry F. VanBrocklin> ;Neurobiology of Disease. 2020 Jan 1
- 4 citationsRadiosynthesis of O‐(1‐[18F]fluoropropan‐2‐yl)‐O‐(4‐nitrophenyl)methylphosphonate: A novel PET tracer surrogate of sarinThomas R. Hayes, Charles M. Thompson, Joseph E. Blecha, John M. Gerdes, Henry F. VanBrocklin> ;Journal of Labelled Compounds and Radiopharmaceuticals. 2018 Nov 4
- 9 citationsThe inhibition, reactivation and mechanism of VX-, sarin-, fluoro-VX and fluoro-sarin surrogates following their interaction with HuAChE and HuBuChEChih-Kai Chao, Narayanaganesh Balasubramanian, John M. Gerdes, Charles M. Thompson> ;Chemico-Biological Interactions. 2018 Aug 1
- Join now to see all
- In Vivo Pharmacokinetic And Pharmacodynamic Dispositions Of Positron RadiolabeledNational Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke2010–2011
- PET Imaging Tracers To Quantify Norepinephrine Transporter In The BrainNational Institute Of Mental Health2009–2010
- MT Cobre: Mapping Serotonin Transporter Binding DomainsNational Center For Research Resources2006–2008
- MT Cobre: Characteristics Of Serotonin Transporter Binding DomainsNational Center For Research Resources2005
- Characteristics Of Serotonin Transporter Binding DomainsNational Center For Research Resources2004
- New Serotonin Transporter Imaging Agents By DesignNational Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke2000
- Novel Serotonin Uptake Inhibitor LigandsNational Institute Of Neurological Disorders And Stroke1997
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: