Are you Dr. Golding?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 21 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office10133 Bacon Dr
Beltsville, MD 20705Phone(301) 937-4072Fax(301) 937-2332
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Golding Jr., MD is a radiologist in Beltsville, Maryland. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maryland, Virginia, and District of Columbia. He is affiliated with Adventist HealthCare Rehabilitation.
Education & Training
- District of Columbia General HospitalResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1967 - 1970
- Howard University HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1965 - 1966
- Howard University College of MedicineClass of 1965
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1979 - 2018
- MD State Medical License 1969 - 2018
- DC State Medical License 1966 - 2018
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsHypocortisolemia in Graves hyperthyroidism.Michael Karl, Barbara Mensah Onumah, John Cole, John Golding, Kenneth D. Burman, Leonard Wartofsky> ;Endocrine Practice. 2009 Apr 1
- Adventist HealthCare RehabilitationTakoma Park, Maryland