Dr. Hafner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office530 NE Glen Oak Ave
Peoria, IL 61637Phone(309) 655-6710Fax(309) 624-0997
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Illinois at ChicagoMPH, 2001 - 2006
- University of Illinois College of MedicineResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1996 - 1999
- University of New Mexico HospitalClass of 1996
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACEP) American College of Emergency Physicians
Publications & Presentations
- Child Passenger Restraint System Misuse in Rural Versus Urban Children: A Multisite Case-Control Study.John W. Hafner, Stephanie J. Kok, Huaping Wang, Dale L. Wren, Mary E. Aitken, Beverly K. Miller, Byron L. Anderson, Kathy Monroe> ;Pediatric Emergency Care. 2017 Oct 1
- Effectiveness of a Drill-assisted Intraosseous Catheter versus Manual Intraosseous Catheter by Resident Physicians in a Swine Model.Hafner JW, Bryant A, Huang F, Swisher K> ;The western journal of emergency medicine.
- Effects of vitamin K1 treatment on plasma concentrations of long-acting anticoagulant rodenticide enantiomers following inhalation of contaminated synthetic cannabinoids.Douglas L. Feinstein, Daniel G. Nosal, Swetha Ramanathan, Jifang Zhou, Luying Chen, Ronald C. Hershow, Richard B. van Breemen, Erik Wright, John W. Hafner, Israel Rubi...> ;Clinical Toxicology. 2020 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Peoria Physician’s CPR Research Helps Arizona Man Save Customer’s LifeJanuary 28th, 2019
- Snow-Shoveling Can Be a Perilous Task, Physician SaysJanuary 19th, 2019
- Stayin’ Alive, Stayin’ Alive—Seriously - the Science of SocietyJune 14th, 2017
- Join now to see all
- Illinois College of Emergency PhysiciansFormer President and Board Member
- Society of Academic Emergency PhysiciansMember
- Public Responsibility in Medicine and ResearchMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: