Are you Dr. Hanna?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 25 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office75 Francis St
Amory Lab Building, Pathology, 3rd Floor
Boston, MA 02115Phone(617) 732-8613
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Hanna, MD is a board certified pathologist in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts and Connecticut. He is affiliated with Brigham and Women's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Brigham and Womens HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 2009 - 2013
- Harvard Medical SchoolClass of 2009
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- CT State Medical License 2012 - 2014
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic
- American Board of Pathology Dermatopathology
Publications & Presentations
- Targeted Degradation of Glucose Transporters Protects Against Arsenic Toxicity.Jochem, M.,Ende, L.,Isasa, M.,Ang, J.,Schnell, H.,Guerra-Moreno, A.,Micoogullari, Y.,Bhanu, M.,Gygi, S. P.,Hanna, J.> ;Mol. Cell. Biol.. 2019 Mar 20
- A Web-Based and Mobile Patient-Centered ‘‘Microblog’’ Messaging Platform to Improve Care Team Communication in Acute CareAnuj K Dalal, Jeffrey Schnipper, Anthony Massaro, Diana Stade, David W Bates, John Hanna> ;Journal of the American Medical Informatics Association.
- Human papillomavirus-associated adenocarcinoma of the palatine tonsil--reply.John Hanna, Julie D.R. Reimann, Robert I. Haddad, Jeffrey F. Krane> ;Human Pathology. 2014 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- Clear Cell Tumor with Melanocytic Differentiation and MITF-CREM Translocation: A Novel Entity Similar to Clear Cell SarcomaJanuary 19th, 2021
- No Cancer Left BehindApril 9th, 2021
- Brigham and Women's HospitalBoston, Massachusetts