Are you Dr. Hanson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 10 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1700 N Mcmullen Booth Rd
Clearwater, FL 33759Phone(727) 723-1454Fax(727) 723-2950
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Hanson, MD is a family physician in Clearwater, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin.
Education & Training
- Swedish Covenant HospitalResidency, General Practice, 1966 - 1967
- Hackensack University Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1964 - 1966
- Brown UniversityResidency, Plastic Surgery, 1963 - 1964
- Icahn School of Medicine at Mount SinaiResidency, Plastic Surgery, 1961 - 1963
- Nassau University Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1959 - 1961
- Edward Hines Jr VA HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1958 - 1959
- Cornell University Medical CollegeClass of 1957
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 1971 - 2017
Publications & Presentations
- Increased risk of locoregional recurrence for women with T1-2N0 triple-negative breast cancer treated with modified radical mastectomy without adjuvant radiation thera...Abdulkarim BS, Cuartero J, Hanson J, Deschênes J, Lesniak D, Sabri S> ;J. Clin. Oncol.. 2011-07-20
- Uridine glucuronosyltransferase 2B7 pharmacogenetics predicts epirubicin clearance and myelosuppression.Sawyer MB, Damaraju S, Pituskin E, Damaraju V, Scarfe AG, Bies RB, Hanson J, Clemons M, Kuzma M, Mackey JR> ;J. Clin. Oncol.. 2009-05-20
- Breast cancer subtypes and response to docetaxel in node-positive breast cancer: use of an immunohistochemical definition in the BCIRG 001 trial.Hugh J, Hanson J, Cheang MCU, Nielsen TO, Perou CM, Dumontet C, Reed J, Krajewska M, Treilleux I, Rupin M, Magherini E, Mackey J, Martin M, Vogel C> ;J. Clin. Oncol.. 2009-03-10
- Join now to see all