John Ingraham, MD
Assistant Professor, Surgery, Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine
- 500 University Dr
Hershey, PA 17033
Phone: (254) 913-6083
Dr. Ingraham's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Plastic Surgery: General Plastic Surgery
Dr. Ingraham's Education & Medical Training
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterFellowship, Hand Surgery
- Texas A&M/Scott and White Memorial HospitalResidency, Plastic Surgery
- Texas A&M/Scott and White Memorial HospitalResidency, General Surgery
- Penn State College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Ingraham's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical LicenseCurrent
- American Board of Plastic SurgeryPlastic Surgery
Dr. Ingraham's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- The sternocleidomastoid myocutaneous "patch esophagoplasty" for cervical esophageal stricture. Noland, S.S., Ingraham, J.M., Lee, G.K.; Microsurgery. 2011 May.
- How we teach tendon repairs outside the operating room. Ingraham, J.M., Weber, R.A., Weber, R.A.; Plast Reconstr Surg. 2010 Jun.
- Is the tendon embryogenesis process resurrected during tendon healing? Ingraham, J.M., Hauck, R.M., Ehrlich, H.P.; Plast Reconstr Surg. 2003 Sep.
Register to See Citations and 2 More...
- Dr. John Ingraham, Dr. John Ingraham, MD, Dr. J Ingraham, Dr. John Michael Ingraham
- 13 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 13 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Ingraham's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Plastic Surgery, PA)
- Allan Stryker, MD
- Johnny Chung, MD
- Dennis Hurwitz, MD
- Karen Roche, MD
- Geoffrey Hallock, MD
- Joseph Rabson, MD
- James Slavin, MD
- Derek Fletcher, MD
- David Kim, MD
- Beverly Carl, MD