Are you Dr. King?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 30 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office18840 Ventura Blvd
Tarzana, CA 91356Phone(818) 708-3333Fax(818) 708-9643
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John King, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Tarzana, California. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in California. He is affiliated with Providence Tarzana Medical Center, Northridge Hospital Medical Center, and Valley Presbyterian Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1964 - 1967
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, General Surgery, 1963 - 1964
- Harris - Jefferson Davis - Quentin HospitalsResidency, General Surgery, 1960 - 1961
- University of Southern California - LAC+USC Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1959 - 1960
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityClass of 1959
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1960 - 2018
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Minimal manifestation status and prednisone withdrawal in the MGTX trialIkjae Lee, Hui-Chien Kuo, Inmaculada Aban, Gary R. Cutter, Tarrant McPherson, Henry J. Kaminski, Jon Sussman, Philipp Ströbel, Joel Oger, Gabriel Cea, Jeannine M. Heck...> ;Neurology. 2020 Aug 11
- 3 citationsRelapse Patterns in NMOSD: Evidence for Earlier Occurrence of Optic Neuritis and Possible Seasonal Variation.Elham Khalilidehkordi, Laura Clarke, Simon Arnett, Wajih Bukhari, Sofia Jimenez Sanchez, Cullen O'Gorman, Jing Sun, Kerri Prain, Mark Woodhall, Roger Silvestrini, Chri...> ;Frontiers in Neurology. 2020 Jun 16
- 2 citationsThe clinical profile of NMOSD in Australia and New Zealand.Wajih Bukhari, Laura Clarke, Cullen O'Gorman, Elham Khalilidehkordi, Simon Arnett, Kerri Prain, Mark Woodhall, Roger Silvestrini, Christine Bundell, Sudarshini Ramanat...> ;Journal of Neurology. 2020 Jan 31
- Join now to see all