Dr. Kirkpatrick is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Kirkpatrick's full profile
Office110 Irving St Nw
Washington, DC 20010Phone+1 202-877-6425
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Kansas School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1968 - 1971
- University of RochesterResidency, Surgery, 1967 - 1968
- University of Rochester Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1963
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1971 - 2024
- MA State Medical License 1965 - 2018
- DC State Medical License 1990 - 2018
- TN State Medical License 1964 - 2002
- PA State Medical License 1985 - 1990
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- Proton Therapy for Brain Metastases: A Question of ValueLia M Halasz, Nadia N Laack, John P Kirkpatrick, Michael D Chan> ;International Journal of Radiation Oncology • Biology • Physics.
- The Radiosurgery Fractionation Quandary: Single Fraction or Hypofractionation?Simon S Lo, Paul D Brown, John P Kirkpatrick> ;Neuro-Oncology. 2017 Apr 06
- 7 citationsUsing Value-Based Analysis to Influence Outcomes in Complex Surgical SystemsJohn R. Kirkpatrick, Stanley Marks, Michele Slane, Donald Kim, Lance Cohen, Michael Cortelli, Juan F. Plate, Richard Perryman, John L. Zapas> ;Journal of The American College of Surgeons. 2015 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- MedStar Washington Hospital CenterWashington, District of Columbia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: