Are you Dr. Kostis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 23 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeRutgers - Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
125 Paterson Street - CAB 4180A
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone(732) 235-7685Fax(732) 235-7039
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Kostis, MD is a cardiologist in New Brunswick, New Jersey. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Ohio, and New York. He is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton.
Education & Training
- Philadelphia General HospitalFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1967 - 1969
- Aristotle University of Thessaloniki School of MedicineClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- OH State Medical License 1976 - 2016
- NY State Medical License 1972 - 2021
- NJ State Medical License 1972 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1971 - 2000
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Whos Who in Medicine and Healthcare Marquis Whos Who
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- Lipoprotein(a) and Benefit of PCSK9 Inhibition in Patients With Nominally Controlled LDL Cholesterol.Gregory G. Schwartz, Michael Szarek, Vera Bittner, Rafael Diaz, Shaun G. Goodman, J. Wouter Jukema, Ulf Landmesser, Patricio López-Jaramillo, Garen Manvelian, Robert P...> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2021 Aug 3
- Monotherapy treatment with chlorthalidone or amlodipine in the systolic blood pressure intervention trial (SPRINT).Deep Vakil, Stavros Zinonos, John B. Kostis, Jeanne M. Dobrzynski, Nora M. Cosgrove, Abel E. Moreyra, William J. Kostis> ;Journal of Clinical Hypertension. 2021 Jun 2
- A Twenty-Year Analysis of Demographics, Surgical Management, and Outcomes of Aortic Stenosis in New JerseyEmily Hiltner, Stavros Zinonos, John B. Kostis, Javier Cabrera, Nora M. Cosgrove, Abel E. Moreyra, Issam D. Moussa, William J. Kostis> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 2021 May 15
- Join now to see all
- Statins Help to Address ‘Sex Problems’April 6th, 2014
- Peripheral Arterial Disease Pilot StudyDivision Of Epidemiology And Clinical Applications1994–1995
- Trial Of Nonpharmacologic Interventions In The ElderlyNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute1993–1995
- Peripheral Arterial Disease Pilot Study--CcDivision Of Epidemiology And Clinical Applications1992–1993
- Dietary Intervention In The Elderly TrialNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute1992
- CNS Effects Of Antihypertensive TherapiesNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute1990–1991
- Studies Of Left Ventricular Dysfunction-Clinical CenterDivision Of Epidemiology And Clinical Applications1986–1991
- Systolic Hypertension In The ElderlyDivision Of Epidemiology And Clinical Applications1985–1991
- CNS Side Effects Of Antihypertensive TherapiesNational Heart, Lung, And Blood Institute1985–1986
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at HamiltonTrenton, New Jersey
- Robert Wood Johnson University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey