Are you Dr. Kucharczuk?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 5 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1357 Main St
Northampton, PA 18067Phone(610) 262-9091Fax(610) 262-1566
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Kucharczuk, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Northampton, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with St. Luke's Sacred Heart Campus.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1952 - 1955
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1951 - 1952
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1951
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1952 - 2014
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACOG) American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsPreliminary report on the use of ileum as oviduct in the dog.John B. Kucharczuk, John W. Greene> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1956 Sep 1
- Evaluation of preoperative skin preparation.MURPHY JJ, DULL JA, GAMBLE J, FULTZ C, KRETZLER H, ELLIS H, NICHOLS A, KUCHARCZUK J, ZINTEL HA> ;Surg Gynecol Obstet. 1951-11-01
- Evaluation of preoperative skin preparations: human studies.DULL JA, MURPHY JJ, KUCHARCZUK J, GAMBLE J, FULTZ C, NICHOLS AC, ELLIS H, ZINTEL HA> ;Surg Forum. 1950-01-01
- Join now to see all
- St. Luke's Sacred Heart CampusAllentown, Pennsylvania