Are you Dr. Lee?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 33 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office637 Kingsborough Sq
Chesapeake, VA 23320Phone(757) 547-8108
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Lee, MD is an obstetrician/gynecologist in Chesapeake, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia.
Education & Training
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 1978 - 1981
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemInternship, Transitional Year, 1977 - 1978
- VA Community University Mcv Afl HospitalsClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1977 - 2018
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Obstetrics & Gynecology
Publications & Presentations
- Synergistic inhibition of head and neck tumor growth by green tea (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate and EGFR tyrosine kinase inhibitor.Zhang, X., Zhang, H., Tighiouart, M., Lee, J.E., Shin, H.J., Khuri, F.R., Yang, C.S., Chen, Z., Shin, D.M.> ;Int J Cancer. 2008 Sep 1