Are you Dr. Lopoo?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 38 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7777 Hennessy Blvd
Baton Rouge, LA 70808Phone+1 225-769-2295Fax+1 225-769-2297
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Lopoo Jr., MD is a general surgeon in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Louisiana, Illinois, and California. He is affiliated with Our Lady of the Lake Regional Medical Center, Baton Rouge General Medical Center, and Surgical Specialty Center of Baton Rouge.
Education & Training
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences CenterResidency, Surgery, 1995 - 2002
- LSU School of Medicine in ShreveportClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- LA State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2002 - 2005
- CA State Medical License 1997 - Present
- OK State Medical License 1996 - 2002
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Pediatric Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAP) American Academy of Pediatrics
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 21 citationsHyperkinetic Gallbladder: An Indication for Cholecystectomy?:Erika Lindholm, J. Brannon Alberty, Faith Hansbourgh, James R. Upp, John Lopoo> ;American Surgeon. 2013 Sep 1
- 5 citationsCongenital esophageal diverticulum – A case report and review of literatureErika B. Lindholm, Faith Hansbourgh, James R. Upp, Rafael Cilloniz, John Lopoo> ;Journal of Pediatric Surgery. 2013 Mar 1
- 8 citationsOntogenic changes in CD95 expression on human leukocytes: prevalence of T-cells expressing activation markers and identification of CD95-CD45RO+ T-cells in the fetus.Marcus O. Muench, Eva M. Pott Bärtsch, Jeng Chang Chen, John B. Lopoo, Alicia Bárcena> ;Developmental and Comparative Immunology. 2003 Dec 1
- Join now to see all