Are you Dr. Mamon?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 66 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office84 Marginal Way
Portland, ME 04101
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Mamon, MD is an Interventional Radiologist in Portland, Maine. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine, New Hampshire, and California.
Education & Training
- Rush University Medical CenterFellowship, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, 1993 - 1994
- Mount Sinai Hospital Medical Center of ChicagoResidency, Radiology, 1989 - 1993
- Loyola University Medical CenterResidency, General Surgery, 1987 - 1988
- West Suburban Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1986 - 1987
- Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 2020 - 2023
- NH State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 2012 - Present
- KY State Medical License 2006 - 2017
- NJ State Medical License 2004 - 2011
- PA State Medical License 2003 - 2004
- OH State Medical License 2003 - 2012
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Join now to see all