John Mcgahan, MD
Professor of Radiology, UC Davis
- 4860 Y St
Suite 3100 Acc
Sacramento, CA 95817
Phone: (916) 734-3606
Fax: (916) 734-8490
Dr. Mcgahan's Clinical Specialties & Interests
Dr. Mcgahan's Education & Medical Training
- University of California at DavisResidency, Radiology
- University of California at DavisResidency, Orthopedic Surgery
- University of California at DavisInternship, Transitional Year
- Oregon Health & Science University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Mcgahan's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
- American Board of RadiologyVascular & Interventional Radiology
Dr. Mcgahan's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Unenhanced MDCT in Suspected Urolithiasis: Improved Stone Detection and Density Measurements Using Coronal Maximum-Intensity-Projection Images. Corwin, M. T.,Hsu, M.,McGahan, J. P.,Wilson, M.,Lamba, R.; AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2013 Oct 24.
- Challenges in abdominal/pelvic biopsy techniques. McGahan, J. P.; Abdom Imaging. 2013 Oct.
- Functional MR cholangiography of the cystic duct and sphincter of Oddi using gadoxetate disodium: Is a 30-minute delay long enough? Corwin, M. T.,Lamba, R.,McGahan, J. P.; J Magn Reson Imaging. 2013 Apr.
Register to See Citations and 51 More...
- Dr. John Mcgahan, Dr. John Mcgahan, MD, Dr. J Mcgahan, Dr. John P Mcgahan
- 14 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 14 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Mcgahan's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, CA)
- Eric Yasumoto, MD
- Edward Eisenstein, MD
- Martin Goyenechea, MD
- William Northway, MD
- Michael Williams, MD
- Edward Parker, MD
- Joseph Goralka, MD
- William Brown, MD
- Eric Saldinger, MD
- Amy Huang, MD