Are you Dr. McKnight?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 62 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeCancer Treatment Centers of America
600 Parkway N
Newnan, GA 30265
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John McKnight, MD is an oncologist in Newnan, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, North Carolina, and District of Columbia. He is affiliated with Cancer Treatment Centers of America Atlanta.
Education & Training
- National Institutes of Health Clinical CenterFellowship, Medical Oncology, 1983 - 1986
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1980
- District of Columbia General HospitalInternship, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- Howard University College of MedicineClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 2020 - 2022
- GA State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- DC State Medical License 1985 - 2022
- PA State Medical License 1980 - 1984
- MD State Medical License 1979 - 2021
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- A Study of Ramucirumab (LY3009806) Plus Docetaxel in Participants With Urothelial Cancer Start of enrollment: 2015 Jul 01Aragon-ching J.,Asch A.,Beck J.,Bellmunt J.,Burke J.,Cultrera J.,Dichmann R.,Doshi G.,Drakaki A.,Flaig T.,Hainsworth J.,Hancock M.,Herms B.,Kendall S.,Kohli M.,Lawler W.,Lowe T.,Matrana M.,Mcknight J.,Oje...
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America Atlanta Opens Women’s Cancer CenterJune 10th, 2021
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America Atlanta Launches Women’s Cancer CenterJune 8th, 2021
- Cancer Treatment Centers of America AtlantaNewnan, Georgia