Overview of Dr. Miller
Dr. John Miller is an oncologist in Williamsburg, VA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Riverside Regional Medical Center, Riverside Walter Reed Hospital, and Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center. He received his medical degree from LSU School of Medicine in Shreveport and has been in practice 13 years. He is one of 24 doctors at Riverside Regional Medical Center and one of 7 doctors at Riverside Walter Reed Hospital who specialize in Oncology.
Office120 Kings Way
Williamsburg, VA 23185Fax(757) 345-2236
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2007 - 2010
- Virginia Commonwealth University Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- LSU School of Medicine in ShreveportClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2006 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsExceptional Response to Pembrolizumab in a Patient With Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer With Pancytopenia From Myelophthisis.Panagiotis J. Vlachostergios, Julia T. Geyer, John Miller, Rebecca Kosloff, Himisha Beltran, Scott T. Tagawa> ;Journal of Oncology Practice. 2019 Apr 9
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: