John Raymond Palmer, PA is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Certifications & Licensure
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) Certified Physician Assistant
- Overlake Medical CenterBellevue, Washington
Education & Training
- Oregon Health & Science UniversityPhysician Assistant, 2000
Publications & Presentations
- Parallel spatial channels converge at a bottleneck in anterior word-selective cortex.White, A. L.,Palmer, J.,Boynton, G. M.,Yeatman, J. D.> ;Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. U.S.A.. 2019 Apr 10
- Evidence for unlimited capacity processing of simple features in visual cortex.White, A. L.,Runeson, E.,Palmer, J.,Ernst, Z. R.,Boynton, G. M.> ;J Vis. 2017 Jun 28
- The psychophysics of visual search.Palmer, J.,Verghese, P.,Pavel, M.> ;Vision Res.. 2000 May 02
OfficeUniversity Of Washington Medical Ctr
1959 Ne Pacific St
Seattle, WA 98195Phone(206) 598-4477
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: