Are you Dr. Parrott?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 73 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office101 E Wood St
Spartanburg, SC 29303Phone+1 864-560-6225Fax+1 864-560-6757
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Parrott Jr., MD is a board certified radiologist in Spartanburg, South Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in South Carolina and Georgia. He is affiliated with Spartanburg Medical Center - Church Street Campus and Bon Secours St. Francis Health System.
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineFellowship, Neuroradiology, 2005 - 2006
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 2001 - 2005
- St Vincent Hospital and Health Care CenterInternship, Internal Medicine, 2000 - 2001
- Vanderbilt University School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 2006 - 2025
- GA State Medical License 2001 - 2021
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- American Board of Radiology Neuroradiology
Publications & Presentations
- 7 citationsPostoperative imaging of the pituitary gland.John Parrott, Mark E Mullins> ;Topics in Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 2005 Jul 1