Are you Dr. Phillips?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 31 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office50 Skyline Ln
Parsons, TN 38363Phone+1 731-847-6373Fax+1 731-847-6579
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Phillips, MD is a geriatrician in Parsons, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee and Texas. He is affiliated with Decatur County General Hospital and Henry County Medical Center.
Education & Training
- University of Tennessee/Saint FrancisResidency, Family Medicine, 1978 - 1980
- University of TennesseeInternship, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1978
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1978 - 2015
- TN State Medical License 1977 - 2016
Publications & Presentations
- Deep-learning augmented RNA-seq analysis of transcript splicing.Zhang, Z.,Pan, Z.,Ying, Y.,Xie, Z.,Adhikari, S.,Phillips, J.,Carstens, R. P.,Black, D. L.,Wu, Y.,Xing, Y.> ;Nat. Methods. 2019 Mar 30
- Ectosymbionts alter spontaneous responses to the Earth's magnetic field in a crustacean.Landler, L.,Skelton, J.,Painter, M. S.,Youmans, P. W.,Muheim, R.,Creed, R. P.,Brown, B. L.,Phillips, J. B.> ;Sci Rep. 2019 Mar 01
- Phase 1 Trial of an RNA Interference Therapy for Acute Intermittent Porphyria.Sardh, E.,Harper, P.,Balwani, M.,Stein, P.,Rees, D.,Bissell, D. M.,Desnick, R.,Parker, C.,Phillips, J.,Bonkovsky, H. L.,Vassiliou, D.,Penz, C.,Chan-Daniels, A.,He, Q.,...> ;N. Engl. J. Med.. 2019 Feb 07
- Join now to see all
- Decatur County General HospitalParsons, Tennessee
- Henry County Medical CenterParis, Tennessee