Are you Dr. Poncher?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 29 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office454 College Ave
Valparaiso, IN 46383Phone(219) 462-7173
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Poncher, MD is a board certified pediatrician in Valparaiso, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and Illinois. He is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital and is a Professor at Northwestern University Medical School.
Education & Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 1963 - 1965
- Ascension St. Vincent EvansvilleInternship, Pediatrics, 1962 - 1963
- Indiana University School of MedicineClass of 1962
Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License 1965 - 2017
- IN State Medical License 1962 - 2015
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
Publications & Presentations
- 47 citationsClindamycin treatment of chronic pharyngeal carriage of group A streptococciRobert R. Tanz, John Poncher, Kathleen E. Corydon, Kathleen Kabat, Ram Yogev, Stanford T. Shulman> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 1991 Jul 1
- 1 citationsSimultaneous presentation of invasive Haemophilus influenzae type B disease after brief exposure in a day care setting.Cathey Homer, John Poncher, Ram Yogev, Eric J. Hansen> ;Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal. 1990 Apr 1
- 38 citationsNight waking in 4- to 8-month-old infantsMarc Weissbluth, A Todd Davis, John Poncher> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 1984 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
- Northwestern Memorial HospitalChicago, Illinois