John Poncher, MD
Professor, Pediatrics, Northwestern University Medical School
- 454 College Ave
Valparaiso, IN 46383
Phone: (219) 462-7173
Dr. Poncher's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatrics: General Pediatrics
Dr. Poncher's Education & Medical Training
- Children's Memorial HospitalResidency, Pediatrics
- St Mary's Medical Center (Evansville IN)Internship, Transitional Year
- Indiana University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Poncher's Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical License1965 - 2014
- IN State Medical License1962 - 2015
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
Dr. Poncher's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Is there lead in the suburbs? Risk assessment in Chicago suburban pediatric practices. Pediatric Practice Research Group. Binns, H. J., LeBailly, S. A., Poncher, J., Kinsella, T. R., Saunders, S. E.; Pediatrics. 1994 Feb.
- Sleep duration and television viewing. Weissbluth, M., Poncher, J., Given, G., Schwab, J., Mervis, R., Rosenberg, M.; J Pediatr. 1981 Sep.
- Night waking in 4- to 8-month-old infants. Weissbluth, M., Davis, A. T., Poncher, J.; J Pediatr. 1984 Mar.
Register to See Citations and 5 More...
- Dr. John Poncher, Dr. John Poncher, MD, Dr. J Poncher
- 10 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 10 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Poncher's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatrics, IN)
- Daniel Barrett, MD
- Patricia Huse, MD
- Jack Alexander, MD
- Allison Pratt, MD
- Holly (Lang) Brine, MD
- Julie Mark, MD
- Jennifer Hill-Birk, MD
- Megan (Moenning) Landwerlen, MD
- James Connors, MD
- William Scully, MD