John Presper, MD
- 1000 E Mountain Blvd
Wilkes Barre, PA 18711
Phone: (570) 819-5370
Fax: (570) 819-5371
- Dr. John Presper, MD is a board certified neurosurgeon in Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania. He is affiliated with Geisinger Medical Center.
Dr. Presper's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Neurosurgery: General Neurosurgery
Dr. Presper's Education & Medical Training
- Georgetown University HospitalResidency, Neurological Surgery
- SUNY Health Science Center at BrooklynResidency, General Surgery
- Maimonides Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine
- State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Presper's Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License1984 - 2014
- American Board of Neurological SurgeryNeurological Surgery
Dr. Presper's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 CertificationCenters for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACS)American College of Surgeons
Dr. Presper's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Antibiotic prophylaxis in ventricular shunt surgery. I. Reduction of operative infection rates with methicillin. McCullough, D. C., Kane, J. G., Presper, J. H., Wells, M.; Childs Brain. 1980.
- Epidural morphine for control of postoperative laminectomy pain. Presper, J. H., Denion, J.; Spine (Phila Pa 1976). 1988 Jan.
- Surgical embolization of cerebral arteriovenous malformations through internal carotid and vertebral arteries. Long-term results. Luessenhop, A. J., Presper, J. H.; J Neurosurg. 1975 Apr.
Register to See Citations and 1 More...
Dr. Presper's Professional Memberships
- Dr. John Presper, Dr. John Presper, MD, Dr. J Presper, Dr. John H. Presper
- 12 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 12 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Presper's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Neurosurgery, PA)
- Jonathan Slotkin, MD
- Einar Bogason, MD
- Peter Li, MD
- Lukasz Macyszyn, MD
- Omar Zalatimo, MD
- Mark Rivkin, DO
- Darren Jacobs, DO
- James Burgess, MD
- Joseph Maroon, MD
- Francis Ferraro, MD