Are you Dr. Quarles?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 5 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office12 Bruton Ave
Newport News, VA 23601Phone(757) 594-4111Fax(575) 594-4115
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Quarles, MD is a family physician in Newport News, Virginia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia.
Education & Training
- De Paul HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1957 - 1958
- VA Community University Mcv Afl HospitalsClass of 1957
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1957 - 2016
Publications & Presentations
- 116 citationsAntibody Correlates and Predictors of Immunity to Naturally Occurring Influenza in Humans and the Importance of Antibody to the NeuraminidaseRobert B. Couch, Robert L. Atmar, Luis M. Franco, John M. Quarles, Janet M. Wells, Nancy Arden, Diane Niño, John W. Belmont> ;The Journal of Infectious Diseases. 2013 Mar 15
- 42 citationsRandomized comparative study of the serum antihemagglutinin and antineuraminidase antibody responses to six licensed trivalent influenza vaccines.Robert B. Couch, Robert L. Atmar, Wendy A. Keitel, John M. Quarles, Janet M. Wells, Nancy Arden, Diane Niño> ;Vaccine. 2012 Dec 17
- 22 citationsPrior infections with seasonal influenza A/H1N1 virus reduced the illness severity and epidemic intensity of pandemic H1N1 influenza in healthy adults.Robert B. Couch, Robert L. Atmar, Luis M. Franco, John M. Quarles, Diane Niño, Janet M. Wells, Nancy Arden, Sheree Cheung, John W. Belmont> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2012 Feb 1
- Join now to see all