Are you Dr. Robbins?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 45 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office755 North Broadway
Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591Phone(914) 366-1144Fax(914) 366-1017
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Robbins, MD is a neurosurgeon in Sleepy Hollow, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York. He is affiliated with Phelps Memorial Hospital Center and St. John's Riverside Hospital.
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1986 - 1988
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, Neurological Surgery, 1982 - 1986
- Albert Einstein - Montefiore Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1981 - 1982
- Brown UniversityClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top Doctors: New York Metro Area Castle Connolly, 2002-2007
- Westchester Magazine: Top Doctors Castle Connolly, 2002, 2005-2007
- Baruch Dayan HaEmet – Dr. John Robbins Z”LDecember 5th, 2019