Are you Dr. Robertson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 72 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2 Professional Park Dr
Johnson City, TN 37604Phone(423) 975-5650
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Robertson III, MD is a general surgeon in Johnson City, Tennessee. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Tennessee. He is affiliated with Johnson City Medical Center, Franklin Woods Community Hospital, and Indian Path Community Hospital.
Education & Training
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1997 - 2002
- University of Louisville School of MedicineClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- TN State Medical License 2002 - 2024
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- erbB3 recruitment of insulin receptor substrate-1 impacts on insulin-like growth factor receptor signalling in oestrogen receptor positive breast cancer cell lines.Knowlden, J.M., Gee, J.M., Barrow, D., Robertson, J.F., Ellis, I.O., Nicholson, R.I., Hutcheson, I.R.> ;Breast Cancer Res. 2011
- Clinical relevance of withdrawal therapy as a form of hormonal manipulation for breast cancer.Agrawal, A.,Robertson, J. F.,Cheung, K. L.> ;World J Surg Oncol. 2011
- Nuclear and cytoplasmic expression of ERbeta1, ERbeta2, and ERbeta5 identifies distinct prognostic outcome for breast cancer patients.Shaaban, A.M., Green, A.R., Karthik, S., Alizadeh, Y., Hughes, T.A., Harkins, L., Ellis, I.O., Robertson, J.F., Paish, E.C., Saunders, P.K., Groome, N.P., Speirs, V.> ;Clin Cancer Res. 2008 Aug 15
- Join now to see all