Are you Dr. Rogers?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 32 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office700 N Spring St
Caliente, NV 89008Phone(775) 726-3121Fax(775) 726-3666
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Rogers, MD is a board certified family physician in Caliente, Nevada. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Nevada, Wyoming, and Washington. He is affiliated with Grover C. Dils Medical Center and William Bee Ririe Hospital.
Education & Training
- United Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1989 - 1991
- Legacy Emmanuel Hospital & Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1975 - 1976
- Loma Linda University School of MedicineClass of 1974
Certifications & Licensure
- NV State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- WY State Medical License 1989 - 1993
- WA State Medical License 1985 - 2008
- OR State Medical License 1976 - Present
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Rapid discovery and optimization of therapeutic antibodies against emerging infectious diseases.Rogers, J.,Schoepp, R. J.,Schröder, O.,Clements, T. L.,Holland, T. F.,Li, J. Q.,Li, J.,Lewis, L. M.,Dirmeier, R. P.,Frey, G. J.,Tan, X.,Wong, K.,Woodnutt, G.,Keller, M...> ;Protein Eng. Des. Sel.. 2008 May 16