Are you Dr. Roth?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1746 Cole Blvd
Lakewood, CO 80401Phone+1 303-914-8800Fax+1 303-716-3777
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Roth, MD is a board certified radiologist in Lakewood, Colorado. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Colorado, Georgia, and Oklahoma. He is affiliated with SCL Health - Saint Joseph Hospital, Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center, and Avista Adventist Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of ColoradoResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1986 - 1990
- University at BuffaloInternship, Internal Medicine, 1985 - 1986
- Jacobs School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences at the University at BuffaloClass of 1985
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- GA State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- OK State Medical License 2016 - 2023
- CO State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- KS State Medical License 1995 - 2023
- IL State Medical License 2007 - 2014
- MN State Medical License 1990 - 1991
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
- Avista Adventist HospitalLouisville, Colorado
- SCL Health - Saint Joseph HospitalDenver, Colorado
- Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical CenterDenver, Colorado
- Vail HealthVail, Colorado
- SCL Health - Platte Valley Medical CenterBrighton, Colorado