Are you Dr. Scandrett?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 28 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8625 N County Road 600 W
Scipio, IN 47273Phone(812) 392-3654
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Scandrett, MD is an emergency medicine physician in Scipio, Indiana. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Indiana and Wyoming. He is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent Jennings and Columbus Regional Hospital.
Education & Training
- Deaconess HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1998 - 2001
- Southern Illinois University School of MedicineClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- WY State Medical License 2011 - 2015
- IN State Medical License Active through 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 230 citationsLocalization of transcription factor GATA-4 to regions of the mouse embryo involved in cardiac developmentMarkku Heikinheimo, John Scandrett, David B. Wilson> ;Developmental Biology. 1994 Aug 1