John Schlaerth, MD
- 2011 19th Street
Bakersfield, CA 93301
Phone: (661) 326-1401
Fax: (661) 326-1411
Dr. Schlaerth's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: Gynecologic Oncology
Dr. Schlaerth's Education & Medical Training
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- University of Southern California/LAC+USC Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year
- SUNY Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical SciencesMedical School
Dr. Schlaerth's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyObstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyGynecologic Oncology
Dr. Schlaerth's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Laparoscopy compared with laparotomy for comprehensive surgical staging of uterine cancer: Gynecologic Oncology Group Study LAP2. Walker, J.L., Piedmonte, M.R., Spirtos, N.M., Eisenkop, S.M., Schlaerth, J.B., Mannel, R.S., Spiegel, G., Barakat, R., Pearl, M.L., Sharma, S.K.; J Clin Oncol. 2009-11-10.
- Laparoscopic staging in patients with incompletely staged cancers of the uterus, ovary, fallopian tube, and primary peritoneum: a Gynecologic Oncology Group (GOG) study. Spirtos, N.M., Eisekop, S.M., Boike, G., Schlaerth, J.B., Cappellari, J.O.; Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2005 Nov.
- Radical trachelectomy and pelvic lymphadenectomy with uterine preservation in the treatment of cervical cancer. Schlaerth, J.B., Spirtos, N.M., Schlaerth, A.C.; Am J Obstet Gynecol. 2003 Jan.
Register to See Citations and 60 More...
- Dr. John Schlaerth, Dr. John Schlaerth, MD, Dr. J Schlaerth, Dr. John Burr Schlaerth
- 26 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 26 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Schlaerth's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Obstetrics & Gynecology, CA)
- Daniel Dobalian, MD
- Anita Sumen, MD
- Jorge Flores Rodriguez, MD
- Thomas Streeter, MD
- Genevieve Roy, MD
- David Berke, DO
- Heather Huddleston, MD
- Norman Sakura, MD
- Corey Young, MD
- Julian Parer, MD