Are you Dr. Scott?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1317 N Elm St
Greensboro, NC 27401Phone(336) 274-4285Fax(336) 268-9062
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. John Scott, MD is a board certified nuclear medicine physician in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Education & Training
- University of Alabama HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1967 - 1968
Certifications & Licensure
- American Board of Nuclear Medicine Nuclear Medicine
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- A comparison of whole-genome shotgun-derived mouse chromosome 16 and the human genome.Mural, R.J., Adams, M.D., Myers, E.W., Smith, H.O., Miklos, G.G., Wides, R., Halpern, A., Li, P.W., Sutton, G.G., Nadeau, J., Salzberg, S.L., Holt, R.A., Kodira, C.D.,...> ;Science. 2002 May 31