John Siebert, MD
Associate Professor of Surgery, University Wisc
- 630 Park Ave
UW Hospital and Clinics, Div of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
New York, NY 10065
Phone: (212) 737-8300
Dr. Siebert's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Plastic Surgery: General Plastic Surgery
Dr. Siebert's Education & Medical Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, General Surgery
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public HealthMedical School
Dr. Siebert's Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- WI State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Plastic SurgeryPlastic Surgery
- American Board of SurgerySurgery
Dr. Siebert's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Siebert's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Calreticulin enhances porcine wound repair by diverse biological effects. Nanney, L.B., Woodrell, C.D., Greives, M.R., Cardwell, N.L., Pollins, A.C., Bancroft, T.A., Chesser, A., Michalak, M., Rahman, M., Siebert, J.W., Gold, L.I.; Am J Pathol. 2008 Sep.
- Microsurgical correction of facial contour deformities in patients with craniofacial malformations: a 15-year experience. Saadeh, P.B., Chang, C.C., Warren, S.M., Reavey, P., McCarthy, J.G., Siebert, J.W.; Plast Reconstr Surg. 2008 Jun.
- Marriage of hard and soft tissues of the face revisited: when distraction meets microsurgery. Spector, J.A., Warren, S.M., Singh, S.P., McCarthy, J.G., Siebert, J.W.; Ann Plast Surg. 2007 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 41 More...
Dr. Siebert's Professional Memberships
- Dr. John Siebert, Dr. John Siebert, MD, Dr. J Siebert, Dr. John Weston Siebert
- 29 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 29 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Siebert's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Plastic Surgery, NY)
- Raghava Raju, MD
- Carl Englebardt, MD
- Gregory Diehl, MD
- John Farella, MD
- Raul Caceres, MD
- Fredric Cogan, MD
- David Tesser, MD
- Arnold Breitbart, MD
- Edwin Williams Iii, MD
- Richard Karpinski, MD