John Snyder, MD
Professor, Pediatrics, G Washington University School of Medicine & Hlth Sci
- 111 Michigan Ave Nw
2.5 Suite 600
Washington, DC 20010
Phone: (202) 476-3031
Fax: (202) 476-4686
Dr. Snyder's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Pediatric Gastroenterology: General Pediatric Gasteroenterology
Dr. Snyder's Education & Medical Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Gastroenterology
- Duke University HospitalResidency, Pediatrics
- David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLAMedical School
Dr. Snyder's Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License2007 - 2014
- MD State Medical License2007 - 2015
- VA State Medical License2007 - 2014
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of PediatricsPediatrics
- American Board of PediatricsPediatric Gastroenterology
Dr. Snyder's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Snyder's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Setting research priorities to reduce global mortality from childhood diarrhoea by 2015. Fontaine, O., Kosek, M., Bhatnagar, S., Boschi-Pinto, C., Chan, K.Y., Duggan, C., Martinez, H., Ribeiro, H., Rollins, N.C., Salam, M.A., Santosham, M., Snyder, J.D., Tsai,...; PLoS Med. 2009 Mar 10.
- Evaluation and treatment of diarrhea. Snyder, J. D.; Semin Gastrointest Dis. 1994 Jan.
- Nutrient absorption and weight gain in persistent diarrhea: comparison of a traditional rice-lentil/yogurt/milk diet with soy formula. Bhutta, Z. A., Molla, A. M., Issani, Z., Badruddin, S., Hendricks, K., Snyder, J. D.; J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 1994 Jan.
Register to See Citations and 6 More...
- Dr. John Snyder, Dr. John Snyder, MD, Dr. J Snyder, Dr. John D Snyder
- 19 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 19 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Snyder's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Pediatric Gastroenterology, DC)
- Muhammad Khan, MD
- Benny Kerzner, MD
- Laurie Conklin, MD
- Cheryl Little, MD
- Matthew Goldman, MD
- John Snyder, MD
- Minela (Fernandez-Aponte) Fernandez, MD
- Priya Venkataraman Rao, MD
- Sona Sehgal, MD
- Judith Sondheimer, MD