Jonathan Allen, MD
- 883 Paddock Ave
Meriden, CT 06450
Phone: (203) 630-5368
Dr. Allen's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Child & Adolescent
Dr. Allen's Education & Medical Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry
- Wayne State University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Allen's Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- CT State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyChild & Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Allen's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- The Nutritive and Immunoprotective Quality of Human Milk beyond 1 Year Postpartum: Are Lactation-Duration-Based Donor Exclusions Justified? Perrin, M. T.,Fogleman, A.,Allen, J. C.; J Hum Lact. 2013 Aug.
- Pro-thrombotic and pro-oxidant effects of diet-induced hyperhomocysteinemia. Sauls, D.L., Arnold, E.K., Bell, C.W., Allen, J.C., Hoffman, M.; Thromb Res. 2007.
- Muscadine grape products intake, diet and blood constituents of non-diabetic and type 2 diabetic subjects. Banini, A.E., Boyd, L.C., Allen, J.C., Allen, H.G., Sauls, D.L.; Nutrition. 2006-11-01.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Jonathan Allen, Dr. Jonathan Allen, MD, Dr. J Allen, Dr. Jonathan Craig Allen
- 10 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 10 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Allen's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, CT)
- Ronald Davidoff, MD
- John Kelleher, MD
- Martin Josephson, MD
- Christopher Oleskey, MD
- Wendol Williams, MD
- George Aghajanian, MD
- Laurence Lederman, MD
- Peter Zeman, MD
- Farid Force, MD
- Marilynn Stuart, MD