Jonathan Berek, MD
Professor, Obstetrics & Gynecology - Gynecologic Oncology, Stanford University Medical Center
- 300 Pasteur Dr
Stanford Cancer Ctr
Stanford, CA 94305
Phone: (650) 724-0456
Fax: (650) 726-0902
Dr. Berek's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Obstetrics & Gynecology: Gynecologic Oncology
Dr. Berek's Education & Medical Training
- UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Gynecology
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Berek's Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- American Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyObstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyGynecologic Oncology
Dr. Berek's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
Dr. Berek's Clinical Trials
- A Randomized, Open-Label Phase IIb Trial of Maintenance Therapy With a MUC1 Dendritic Cell Vaccine (Cvac) for Epithelial Ovarian Cancer Patients in First or Second RemissionStart of enrollment: 2010 Feb 01
Benigno, B.,Berek, J.,Bottino, J.,Chan, J.,Davy, M.,Eisenberg, P.,Goh, J.,Gray, H.,Mason, J.,Matos, M.,Mileshkin, L.,Mitchell, P.,Priore, G.D.,Recio, F.,Rose, P.,Secord, A.,Tchabo, N.,Young, J.
- A Phase II Multi-Center Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study of Maintenance IT-101 in Platinum Sensitive Ovarian Cancer Patients Who Received 4-6 Cycles of a 2nd Line Platinum-Based Regimen Without Disease Progression.Start of enrollment: 2008 Sep 01
Berek, J.S.,Muggia, F.
- A Randomized Phase III Trial in Patients With Epithelial Ovarian, Fallopian Tube or Peritoneal Cancer With a Polyvalent Vaccine-KLH Conjugate + OPT-821 Versus OPT-821Start of enrollment: 2008 Aug 01
Berek, J.S.,Sabbatini, P.
- A Single-Arm, Open-Label, Phase II Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of the Trifunctional Antibody Catumaxomab (Anti-EpCAM x Anti-CD3) Administered Intraperitoneally in Ovarian Cancer Patients With Recurrent Symptomatic Malignant AscitesStart of enrollment: 2006 Jun 01
- Multicenter Randomized Survival Study of Monoclonal Antibody Radioimmunotherapy: A Multinational Study in Patients With Ovarian Carcinoma Using the HMFG1 Antibody Labeled With 90YttriumStart of enrollment: 1998 Dec 01
- A Double-Blind Placebo Controlled Trial of Intravenous OvaRex MAb-B43.13 as Post Chemotherapy Consolidation for Ovarian Tubal and Peritoneal CarcinomaStart of enrollment: 1998 Apr 01
Dr. Berek's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- In reply. Parker, W. H.,Feskanich, D.,Broder, M. S.,Chang, E.,Shoupe, D.,Farquhar, C. M.,Berek, J. S.,Manson, J. E.; Obstet Gynecol. 2013 Aug.
- Long-Term Mortality Associated With Oophorectomy Compared With Ovarian Conservation in the Nurses' Health Study. Parker, W. H.,Feskanich, D.,Broder, M. S.,Chang, E.,Shoupe, D.,Farquhar, C. M.,Berek, J. S.,Manson, J. E.; Obstet Gynecol. 2013 Apr.
- FOXO3 signalling links ATM to the p53 apoptotic pathway following DNA damage. Chung, Y. M., Park, S. H., Tsai, W. B., Wang, S. Y., Ikeda, M. A., Berek, J. S., Chen, D. J., Hu, M. C.; Nat Commun. 2012.
Register to See Citations and 43 More...
Dr. Berek's Professional Memberships
- Aetna Choice POS II
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS California PPO
- Blue Shield California PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Great West PPO
- Health Net California Large Group PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO
- Multiplan PHCS PPO - Kaiser
- Multiplan PPO
- United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
- United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Dr. Jonathan Berek, Dr. Jonathan Berek, MD, Dr. J Berek, Dr. Jonathan Samuel Berek
- 22 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 22 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Berek's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Obstetrics & Gynecology, CA)
- Richard Buyalos, MD
- Nancy Lim, MD
- Alisa Williams, MD
- Ruben Marmet, MD
- Kenneth Holliman, MD
- Young Kim, MD
- William Wilber, MD
- Scott Lock, MD
- John Mc Ginnis, MD
- Joon Choi, MD