Are you Dr. Davis?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 36 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office200 Allen Memorial Dr
Bremen, GA 30110Phone(469) 401-2386
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jonathan Davis, MD is a board certified family physician in Bremen, Georgia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia, Alabama, and North Carolina. He is affiliated with Higgins General Hospital, Tanner Medical Center/East Alabama, and Elbert Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- East Tennessee State University/Quillen College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Medical College of GeorgiaClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 2017 - 2021
- GA State Medical License 2007 - 2022
- NC State Medical License 2007 - 2008
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- A Hazard Analysis of Risk Factors of Mortality in Individuals Who Inject Drugs in Denver CO.Davis, J. M.,Suleta, K.,Corsi, K. F.,Booth, R. E.> ;AIDS Behav. 2017 Jan 08
- Neonatal abstinence syndrome: Pharmacologic strategies for the mother and infant.Kraft, W. K.,Stover, M. W.,Davis, J. M.> ;Semin. Perinatol.. 2016 Jan 23
- Public Health Effects of Medical Marijuana Legalization in ColoradoJonathan Davis, MD> ;Elsevier. 2015 Sep 20