Dr. Snider is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1250 E Marshall St
Richmond, VA 23298Phone(804) 360-4669Fax(804) 364-6521
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersResidency, Neurology, 2010 - 2014
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health CentersInternship, Internal Medicine, 2010 - 2011
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 2010
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2016 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 2010 - 2018
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- 10 citationsNon-exercise physical activity attenuates motor symptoms in Parkinson disease independent from nigrostriatal degenerationJonathan Snider, Martijn L.T.M. Müller, Vikas Kotagal, Robert A. Koeppe, Peter Scott, Kirk A. Frey, Roger L. Albin, Nicolaas I. Bohnen> ;Parkinsonism & Related Disorders. 2015 Oct 1
- Parkinson's disease patients show impaired corrective grasp control and eye-hand coupling when reaching to grasp virtual objects.Lukos JR, Snider J, Hernandez ME, Tunik E, Hillyard S, Poizner H> ;Neuroscience. 2013-12-19
- Parkinson's Disease: Everyday Activity More Beneficial Than Occasional Strenuous ExerciseSeptember 17th, 2015
- Parkinson's: Motor Symptoms Alleviated with Everyday ActivitySeptember 17th, 2015
- VCU Medical CenterRichmond, Virginia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: