Dr. Biswas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1515 Holcombe Blvd
Houston, TX 77030Phone(713) 791-1414
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center - HoustonInternship, Internal Medicine, 2004 - 2005
- Texas A&M Health Science Center College of MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2008 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsBrain tumor enhancement in MR imaging at 3 Tesla: comparison of SNR and CNR gain using TSE and GRE techniques.Bernd J. Wintersperger, Val M. Runge, Jonmenjoy Biswas, Maximilian F. Reiser, Stefan O. Schoenberg> ;Investigative Radiology. 2007 Aug 1
- 17 citationsBrain magnetic resonance imaging at 3 Tesla using BLADE compared with standard rectilinear data sampling.Bernd J. Wintersperger, Val M. Runge, Jonmenjoy Biswas, C. Brett Nelson, Alto Stemmer, Alexander B Simonetta, Maximilian F. Reiser, L. G. Naul, Stefan O. Schoenberg> ;Investigative Radiology. 2006 Jul 1
- 13 citationsThe efficacy of gadobenate dimeglumine (Gd-BOPTA) at 3 Tesla in brain magnetic resonance imaging: comparison to 1.5 Tesla and a standard gadolinium chelate using a rat...Val M. Runge, Jonmenjoy Biswas, Bernd J. Wintersperger, Shannon S. Baumann, Carney Jackson, Christoph U. Herborn, Tushar Patel> ;Investigative Radiology. 2006 Mar 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: