Dr. Barnett is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office307 S Evergreen Ave
Woodbury, NJ 08096Phone+1 609-835-3030
- Is this information wrong?
- Healthcare executive with wide experience in senior clinical and administrative roles, including Department Chair, relief expedition principle, and founder of medical consulting group. Rutgers Executive MBA, Board Certified in Emergency Medicine. Expert in current clinical practice and contemporary healthcare, business, and regulatory environments.
• Operations Management: Proven capacity to improve processes, increase regulatory compliance, and enhance quality of care in challenging financial environments. Combines strong healthcare knowledge and business acumen.
• Team Leadership: Recruits, trains, coaches, and inspires strong, engaged teams, clearly communicates responsibilities and goals, creates cultures of support and accountability, and drives consensus among all stakeholders.
• Operational Efficiency: Leverages cross-functional business acumen to streamline processes, implement benchmarks, apply key performance metrics, and build strong partnerships for synergies that drive mission and operational success.
• Strategy Development: Builds organizations committed to top-quality patient care and structured for financial realities. Guides organization in defining priorities, setting goals, ensuring compliance, and maximizing resource use.
• Entrepreneurial Creativity: Identifies new patient welfare and business opportunities, develops creative initiatives to deliver cost-effective services, eloquently evangelizes new programs, captures professional and community buy-in.
• Maintained full operational functionality and patient care quality for 2 hospital emergency departments in crisis situations, including strike and takeover / merger.
• Built successful emergency medicine consulting group (www.EMSConsultantGroup.com) with multiple contracts across US for restructuring and updating hospital and government emergency medical services.
• Key member of physician volunteer group providing aide in Haiti with nursing college
Education & Training
- RutgersExecutive MBA, Business, Outstanding Dedication and Support, September 2015, Directors Award 2016, Achievement Award 2016, Alpha kappa Gamma, 2014 - 2016
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1996
- Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University/TJUHInternship, Emergency Medicine, 1993 - 1994
- SUNY/HSC SyracuseMD, Medicine, 1989 - 1993
- SUNY Upstate Medical UniversityClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2014 - 2024
- NJ State Medical License 1996 - 2023
- PA State Medical License 1994 - 2022
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Full profile and awards available on www.JordanBarnettMD.com
Publications & Presentations
- 41 citationsNitric oxide metabolite levels in acute vaso-occlusive sickle-cell crisis.Bernard L. Lopez, Jordan Barnett, Samir K. Ballas, Theodore A. Christopher, Linda Davis-Moon, Xin-Liang Ma> ;Academic Emergency Medicine. 1996 Dec 1
- Virtua Willingboro HospitalWillingboro, New Jersey
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: