Dr. Basagoitia is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7700 W Sunrise Blvd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33322Phone(954) 939-5409
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Medical CollegeFellowship, Cardiac Anesthesiology, 1985 - 1986
- New York Medical CollegeResidency, Anesthesiology, 1981 - 1985
- National University of San MarcosClass of 1980
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 2002 - 2011
- FL State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- CA State Medical License 1989 - Present
- NY State Medical License 1985 - 2011
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
- American Board of Anesthesiology Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of EchocardiographyTransesophageal Echocardiography
Publications & Presentations
- Another complication of tracheal intubation.Jose N. Basagoitia, Mark LaMastro> ;Anesthesia & Analgesia. 1990 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: