Are you Dr. Diaz?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 10 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office13000 Bruce B Downs Blvd
Tampa, FL 33612Phone+1 813-972-2000Fax+1 813-903-2413
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jose Diaz, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Tampa, Florida. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Florida. He is affiliated with James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital-Tampa.
Education & Training
- University of South Florida MorsaniResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1966 - 1967
- University of Florida College of Medicine JacksonvilleResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1965 - 1966
- University of South Florida MorsaniResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1962 - 1965
- Universidad Superior de Ciencias MedicasClass of 1954
- Instituto Superior de Ciencias Médicas de la HabanaClass of 1954
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1973 - 2020
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Meningococcal carriage prevalence in university students, 1824 years of age in Santiago, Chile.Rodriguez, P.,Alvarez, I.,Torres, M. T.,Diaz, J.,Bertoglia, M. P.,Carcamo, M.,Seoane, M.,Araya, P.,Russo, M.,Santolaya, M. E.> ;Vaccine. 2014 Aug 26
- Acellular dermal allograft for ventral hernia repair in the compromised surgical field.Diaz, J. J., Guy, J., Berkes, M. B., Guillamondegui, O., Miller, R. S.> ;Am Surg. 2006 Dec
- Complications after 344 damage-control open celiotomies.Miller, R. S., Morris, J. A., Diaz, J. J., Herring, M. B., May, A. K.> ;J Trauma. 2005 Dec
- Join now to see all
- James A. Haley Veterans' Hospital-TampaTampa, Florida