Dr. Rodriguez Barrantes is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Rodriguez Barrantes' full profile
Office2660 10th Avenue South
POB 1, Suite 720
Birmingham, AL 35205Phone+1 205-930-2456
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Universidad Autonoma de Nicaragua Faculty of MedicineClass of 2002, Doctor en Medicina y Cirugía
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2013 - 2024
- AL State Medical License 2011 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- "Blood Flow Thievery: Subclavian Steal Syndrome"Rodriguez Barrantes, J., St. Vincent's East Family Medicine Residency Program, Birmingham, AL, 12/1/2011
- "Vaginosis in Pregnancy in the Municipalities of El Tuma-La Dalia and Sebaco in 2001".Rodriguez Barrantes, J., Ortega Cisneros, O., Managua, Nicaragua, 2/1/2002
- "Users' satisfaction and Organizational Enviroment."Gutierrez Ubeda, S., Rodriguez Barrantes, J., Ministry of Health, Matagalpa, Nicaragua, 11/1/2001
- St. Vincent's EastBirmingham, Alabama
- St. Vincent's BirminghamBirmingham, Alabama
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: