Are you Dr. Rodriguez?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 53 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office27560 Hoover Rd
Warren, MI 48093Phone(586) 757-6400Fax(586) 757-8400
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Jose Rodriguez, MD is an internist in Warren, Michigan. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Michigan. He is affiliated with Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Ascension St. John Hospital, and Beaumont Hospital - Grosse Pointe.
Education & Training
- Wayne State University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1982
- Universidad de Zaragoza Faculty of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- MI State Medical License 1982 - 2025
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Aprima EHR, Aprima Medical Software, Inc., 2013-2014
Publications & Presentations
- Amifostine reduces radiation-induced complications in a murine model of expander-based breast reconstruction.Felice, P. A.,Nelson, N. S.,Page, E. E.,Deshpande, S. S.,Donneys, A.,Rodriguez, J.,Buchman, S. R.> ;Plast. Reconstr. Surg.. 2014 Oct 31
- Biomechanical stimulation of osteoblast gene expression requires phosphorylation of the RUNX2 transcription factor.Li, Y., Ge, C., Long, J. P., Begun, D. L., Rodriguez, J. A., Goldstein, S. A., Franceschi, R. T.> ;J Bone Miner Res. 2012 Jun