Joseph Adel, MD
Instructor in Neurological Surgery
- 676 N. St. Clair, Suite 2210
Northwestern Department Of Neurosurgery
Chicago, IL 60611
Phone: (312) 695-6283
Fax: (312) 695-0225
Dr. Adel's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- General Surgery: General Surgery
Dr. Adel's Education & Medical Training
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, Neurological Surgery
- McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern UniversityResidency, General Surgery
- American University of Beirut Faculty of MedicineMedical School
Dr. Adel's Certifications & Licensure
- IL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
Dr. Adel's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- A ruptured infectious intracranial aneurysm with a combined fungal and bacterial etiology. Abecassis, I. J.,Adel, J. G.,Ayer, A.,Batjer, H. H.; Clin Neurol Neurosurg. 2013 Sep 1.
- New-generation oral anticoagulants for the prevention of stroke: Implications for neurosurgery. El Ahmadieh, T. Y.,Aoun, S. G.,Daou, M. R.,El Tecle, N. E.,Rahme, R. J.,Graham, R. B.,Adel, J. G.,Hunt Batjer, H.,Bendok, B. R.; J Clin Neurosci. 2013 Oct.
- Surgical treatment of elevated intracranial pressure: decompressive craniectomy and intracranial pressure monitoring. El Ahmadieh, T. Y.,Adel, J. G.,El Tecle, N. E.,Daou, M. R.,Aoun, S. G.,Nanney, A. D.,Bendok, B. R.; Neurosurg. Clin. N. Am.. 2013 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 12 More...
Dr. Adel's Professional Memberships
- Dr. Joseph Adel, Dr. Joseph Adel, MD, Dr. J Adel, Dr. Joseph Ghassan Adel
- 15 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 15 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Adel's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (General Surgery, IL)
- Andres Botuyan, MD
- Richard Webb, MD
- Amelia Bartholomew, MD
- Robert Schmitz, MD
- Edward Hong, MD
- Khairuddin Memon, MD
- Frank Sipes, MD
- Pamela Baron, MD
- Bruce Bauer, MD
- Gunnhild Karevold, MD