Joseph Biederman, MD
Professor of Psychiatry, Massachusetts General Hospital
- 55 Fruit St
Boston, MA 02114
Phone: (617) 724-5600
Fax: (617) 726-7541
Dr. Biederman's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Psychiatry: Child & Adolescent
Dr. Biederman's Education & Medical Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalResidency, Psychiatry
- Children's Hospital, BostonFellowship, Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
- University of Buenos AiresMedical School
Dr. Biederman's Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical LicenseActive through 2013
- FL State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyChild Psychiatry
Dr. Biederman's Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Super DoctorSuperDoctors.com
Dr. Biederman's Clinical Trials
Dr. Biederman's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Re-examining the risk for switch from unipolar to bipolar major depressive disorder in youth with ADHD: A long term prospective longitudinal controlled study. Biederman, J.,Wozniak, J.,Tarko, L.,Serra, G.,Hernandez, M.,McDermott, K.,Woodsworth, K. Y.,Uchida, M.,Faraone, S. V.; J Affect Disord. 2013 Oct 23.
- Association of genetic risk severity with ADHD clinical characteristics. Kotte, A.,Faraone, S. V.,Biederman, J.; Am. J. Med. Genet. B Neuropsychiatr. Genet.. 2013 Oct 18.
- Autistic traits in children with and without ADHD. Kotte, A.,Joshi, G.,Fried, R.,Uchida, M.,Spencer, A.,Woodworth, K. Y.,Kenworthy, T.,Faraone, S. V.,Biederman, J.; Pediatrics. 2013 Sep.
Register to See Citations and 38 More...
- Dr. Joseph Biederman, Dr. Joseph Biederman, MD, Dr. J Biederman
- 16 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 16 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Biederman's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Psychiatry, MA)
- Robert Moore, MD
- Janet Pesaturo, MD
- Andrew Stromberg, MD
- Inna Kruk, MD
- John Mooney, MD
- Max Geller, MD
- Carlene Macmillan, MD
- Robert Hopkins, MD
- Ileana Berman, MD
- Lawrence Salvesen, MD