Are you Dr. Corson?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 4 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office75 Francis Street Amory 3
Brigham And Women's Hospital Department Of Pathology
Boston, MA 02115Phone(617) 732-7519
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Corson, MD is a board certified pathologist in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts. He is affiliated with Brigham and Women's Hospital and is a Professor of Pathology at Brigham and Women's Hospital.
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1957 - 1957
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1957 - 1957
- Brigham and Women's HospitalResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1955 - 1956
- Thomas Jefferson UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1947 - 1948
- Sidney Kimmel Medical CollegeClass of 1947
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1959 - 2015
- American Board of Pathology Anatomic Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 8 citationsMultipoint targeting of the PI3K/mTOR pathway in mesotheliomaZhou S, Liu Li, Huijie Li, Grant Eilers, Ye Kuang, Shi S, Yan Ziqin, Xue Li, Joseph M. Corson, Fanguo Meng, Hai-Meng Zhou, Qing Sheng, Jonathan A. Fletcher, Wen-Bin Ou> ;British Journal of Cancer. 2014 May 13
- 141 citationsThe separation of benign and malignant mesothelial proliferations.Andrew Churg, Thomas V. Colby, Philip T. Cagle, Joseph M. Corson, Allen R. Gibbs, Blake Gilks, Margaret M. Grimes, Samuel P. Hammar, Victor L. Roggli, William D. Travis> ;The American Journal of Surgical Pathology. 2012 Sep 28
- 14 citationsThe fake fat phenomenon in organizing pleuritis: a source of confusion with desmoplastic malignant mesotheliomas.Andrew Churg, Philip T. Cagle, Thomas V. Colby, Joseph M. Corson, Allen R. Gibbs, Samuel P. Hammar, Nelson G. Ordóñez, Victor L. Roggli, Henry D. Tazelaar, William D. ...> ;The American Journal of Surgical Pathology. 2011 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
- Brigham and Women's HospitalBoston, Massachusetts