Are you Dr. Cronkey?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 37 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1210 O'neill Highway
Dunmore, PA 18512Phone(570) 961-1961Fax(570) 504-5016
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Joseph Cronkey, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Dunmore, Pennsylvania. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Pennsylvania.
Education & Training
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 1973 - 1977
- Presbyterian Medical Center (UPHS)Internship, Transitional Year, 1972 - 1973
- Georgetown University School of MedicineClass of 1972
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1973 - 2014
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsRating Systems for Evaluation of Functional Ankle Instability Prospective Evaluation in a Cohort of Patients Treated With Monopolar Capacitive-Coupled RadiofrequencyJoseph Cronkey, Guido A. LaPorta> ;Foot and Ankle Specialist. 2012 Oct 1
- In vitro epiphyseal-plate growth in various constant electrical fields.Brighton, C. T., Cronkey, J. E., Osterman, A. L.> ;J Bone Joint Surg Am. 1976 Oct