Dr. Havlik is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1700 Hospital South Drive
Austell, GA 30106Phone+1 770-739-8282Fax+1 770-739-0794
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Emory University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and ScienceClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 1987 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsFoscarnet Treatment of Genital Infection Due to Acyclovir-Resistant Herpes Simplex Virus Type 2 in a Pregnant Patient with AIDS: Case ReportAfrica Alvarez-McLeod, Joseph Havlik, Karen E. Drew> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 1999 Aug 15
- Wellstar Infectious Disease Specialist Shares Tips for Midtown Music AudienceSeptember 18th, 2021
- WellStar Cobb HospitalAustell, Georgia
- WellStar Paulding HospitalHiram, Georgia
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: