Joseph Pekala, MD
- 130 Fisher Rd
Berlin, VT 05602
Phone: (802) 371-4133
Fax: (603) 650-5455
Dr. Pekala's Clinical Specialties & Interests
- Radiology: Neuroradiology
Dr. Pekala's Education & Medical Training
- Duke University HospitalFellowship, Neuroradiology
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical CenterResidency, Radiology
- Tucson Hospitals Medical Education Program IncInternship, Transitional Year
- Geisel School of Medicine at DartmouthMedical School
Dr. Pekala's Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical LicenseActive through 2014
- NC State Medical LicenseCurrent
- VT State Medical LicenseActive through 2012
- American Board of RadiologyDiagnostic Radiology
- American Board of RadiologyNeuroradiology
Dr. Pekala's Publications & Presentations
PubMed | Citations by Web of Science®
- Central nervous system extraosseous Ewing sarcoma: radiologic manifestations of this newly defined pathologic entity. Pekala, J. S., Gururangan, S., Provenzale, J. M., Mukundan, S.; AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2006 Mar.
- Focal lesion in the splenium of the corpus callosum on FLAIR MR images: a common finding with aging and after brain radiation therapy. Pekala, J. S., Mamourian, A. C., Wishart, H. A., Hickey, W. F., Raque, J. D.; AJNR Am J Neuroradiol. 2003 May.
- Optimal thoracic and lumbar spine imaging for trauma: are thoracic and lumbar spine reformats always indicated? Mancini, D. J., Burchard, K. W., Pekala, J. S.; J Trauma. 2010 Jul.
Register to See Citations and 3 More...
- Dr. Joseph Pekala, Dr. Joseph Pekala, MD, Dr. J Pekala
- 9 Colleague Invites!
- Is this you? If so, register to see 9 messages.
Physicians, view Dr. Pekala's full Doximity profile to:
- Trade HIPAA-secure messages
- Send and receive online faxes
- Refer a patient
- See their complete CV
Similar Physicians & HCPs (Radiology, VT)
- Diego Lemos, MD
- Richard Adams, MD
- Richard Bennum, MD
- Royal Bartrum, MD
- Paul Prior, MD
- David Johnson, MD
- Norman Sturtevant, MD
- Tien (Hoang) Burns, MD
- Anant Bhave, MD
- Andria Powers, MD